The team at JB Medical Supplies in Australia have been busy rebranding and recalibrating the business to enable a refreshed market presence.
A fresh face. A new and energetic band of Clinical Solution Specialists to supply Niche Products to Clinical Specialists.
Not only supply – but support you and your team, develop the clinical understanding around our product range, and how it can better assist you in successful outcomes.
JB Medical Supplies delivers leading edge products & practices in labour, delivery and perinatal care.
Our Partner agencies are Promed Technologies in New Zealand, and Fusion Healthcare in SA. WA and NT.
- Rupture of Membranes Test - ROM Plus® is unique in that it detects both Alpha-fetoprotein (AFP) and IGFBP-1 (PP12) using a monoclonal/polyclonal antibody approach–improving its sensitivity
- traxi® Panniculus Retractor is a retraction device used for predictable, reliable retraction of the panniculus during surgical procedures
- The Kiwi Omnicup Complete Vacuum Delivery System is designed to give control back to the physician
- The Koala Toco and IUPC is an air-charged, single-patient-use tocodynamometer and IUPC system designed for easier placement and improved readings
- C-Snorkel impacted head release device
- EBB complete tamponade system for treatment of post-partum haemorrhage
- FETOfit - disposable device specifically designed to secure both ‘TOCO’ & ‘CTG’ transducers quickly and easily for strapless fetal heart monitoring (FHR).
- SleepBelt; designed to prevent infant falls and facilitate kangaroo care in the hospital.
The JBMS and Brandcraft teams in Brisbane and Sydney have spent many collaborative hours working through the combined product portfolio, and developed a new theme - “borrowing” the new Clinical Innovations colour palette and some aspects of appearance. Many other elements of the business have matured - including the adoption of a globalised freight management system through Geodis Wilson. Our product is now picked up at the factory door wherever that may be, and seamlessly delivered to the customer via a managed warehouse system in Brisbane, Australia.
Pictures attached are of our new team, and the trade stand at the recent Perinatal Society ANZ conference in Townsville.